WHO WE ARE
Moosehorn Lodge has been around since 1949 and has been owned and operated by two Sioux Lookout residents, Carter and Linda Rice, since 2003.
We know how to do it right. All of our staff and guides are trained by the best. They know what needs to be done, to ensure you have a great vacation and they will do it right, with a smile. Everyone works very hard to ensure your trip of a lifetime. Honesty in dealing with our clients is one of many reasons why the majority of our bookings are repeat customers and referrals. We encourage you to view our references.
We offer Deluxe American Plan and Housekeeping Packages with no hidden extras. You know what your trip is going to cost before you leave home. Our Deluxe American Plan package includes accommodations, meals, daily maid service, boat and motor rentals, as well as minnows, conservation fishing licences and gasoline. Our Housekeeping Packages are more flexible for those that enjoy their day at their own pace.
We also modify each package to suit your particular needs.
This would be a good time to check out our Rates page to see everything included in our packages.
Moosehorn Lodge is located less than 5 miles from downtown Sioux Lookout
109 Moose Horn Road
Sioux Lookout, ON P8T 1L5
P.O. Box 579
Sioux Lookout, ON P8T 1A8
GPS Coordinates 50.064020, -91.973764
Directions From International Falls, MN:
1. Go E on US-53 and then follow HWY-71
2. Turn onto HWY-11, heading east, (Scott St, Trans Canada Hwy), 18 miles
3. Turn left onto HWY-502, heading north, 93.2 miles
4. Turn right onto HWY-594 5 miles, follow the signs to HWY-17 going thru Dryden
5. Follow HWY-17, heading east, (Trans Canada Hwy) 16.7 miles
6. Turn left onto HWY-72, marked Sioux Lookout, 42.4 miles
7. Turn left onto Moose Horn Road
8. Turn right at the Moose Horn Lodge Sign
9. You are at Moose Horn Lodge